Get ahead of the pack today.
Tackle any economics question you have and gain the skills to ace the exams with TigerCampus Malaysia’s private tuition service.
Economics Education in Malaysia
Economics is the study of scarcity and its consequences for resource usage, the creation of products and services, the development of production and welfare through time, and a wide range of other complicated topics of critical interest to society.
Students in Malaysia start their economics education in form 4 where economics is an optional subject in SPM. Economics is also available as a subject in IGCSE & IB.
TigerCampus Malaysia is one of the premium online tuition centers in the country. We have at-home and online economics tutors. TigerCampus tutors are able to provide quality home and online tuition to prepare you to take any economics exam. From secondary level up until university, we provide tuition for any economics tuition you find necessary.
Check out our available syllabuses below and request a free trial today!
What you will learn
Our available economics tuition syllabuses
- Pengenalan kepada ekonomi
- Keseimbangan pasaran
- Keanjalan harga
- Wang, bank, dan pendapatan individu
- Peranan kerajaan dalam ekonomi
- Penunjuk ekonomi
- Alat dasar ekonomi
First term: Mikroekonomi
- Pasaran Barang dan Harga
- Teori Pengeluaran dan Kos Pengeluaran
- Struktur Pasaran, Penetuan Harga, dan Output
- Pasaran Faktor dan Agihan
Second term: Makroekonomi
- Perakaunan Pendapatan
- Keseimbangan Pendapatan Negara, dan Dasar Fiskal
- Wang, Bank, dan Dasar Kewangan
- Perdagangan dan kewanga Antarabangsa
Third term: Ekonomi Malaysia
- Pengangguran, Guna Tenaga, dan Upah
- Inflasi dan Kos Sara Hidup
- Perdagangan Antarabangsa dan Imbangan Pembayaran
- Perusahaan Kecil dan Sederhana
- Institusi Kewangan
- Kemiskinan dan Agihan Pendapatan
- The basic economic problem
- The allocation of resources
- Microeconomic decision makers
- Government and the macroeconomy
- Economic development
- International trade and globalisation
AS & A2-Level Economics (A2-level goes deeper and builds upon AS topics)
- Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- The price system and the micro economy
- Government microeconomic intervention
- The macro economy
- Government macro-intervention
Core (SL & HL)
- Introduction to economics
- The global economy
Standard & Higher Level (SL & HL) students are required to produce a three commentaries from published news articles/media as a portfolio assessment. TigerCampus Malaysia tutors are able to provide the necessary guidance in preparing the portfolio.
Our tutors graduated from top universities
Need more info?
Leave your phone number, and we’ll call you back to discuss how we can help you.