Get ahead of the pack.
Tackle any English question you have and gain the skills to ace the exams
with TigerCampus Malaysia’s private English Tuition service.
Our tutors graduated from top universities
English Tuition in Malaysia
The Ministry of Education is in charge of English education in Malaysia (Kementerian Pendidikan). Even though the Federal Government is in charge of education, each state, and federal territory has an Education Department to keep track of educational issues in its area. The Education Act 1996 is the most important law about education. Join English Tuition Centre Today!
The education system is made up of preschool, primary, secondary, post-secondary, and tertiary education. It is also split into public education and private education. Malaysia has a multilingual national school system. However, English remains taught under a British-based system.
TigerCampus Malaysia is one of the premium online English Tuition Centres in the country. We have at-home and English Tutors Online. TigerCampus tutors are able to provide quality home and online English Tuition to prepare you to take any English exam. From the primary level up until university, we provide tuition for any English Tuition you find necessary.
Check out our available syllabuses below and request a free trial today!
What you will learn
Our available English tuition syllabuses
- Paper 1: Comprehension, Grammar, vocabulary.
- Paper 2: Writing, social expressions, comprehension, and higher order thinking skills.
Reading Paper – 40 Marks (Weighted average 25%)
Writing Paper – 40 Marks (Weighted average 25%)
Speaking Test – 20 Marks (Weighted average 25%)
Listening Test – 25 Marks (Weighted average 25%)
- Paper 1: Reading & Comprehension
- Paper 2: Essay writing
- English Literature: short stories, novels, poems, and dramas.
- Paper 1: Poetry and Short Stories
- Paper 2: Plays
- Paper 3: Novels
- Paper 1: Reading, 2 hours, 80 marks
- Paper 2: Directed Writing and Composition, 2 hours, 80 marks
- Component 3 – Coursework Portfolio
- Paper 1: Drama and Poetry, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 2: Prose and Unseen, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 3: Shakespeare and Drama, 2 hours, 50 marks.
- Paper 4: Pre- and Post-1900 Poetry and Prose, 2hours, 50 marks.
- Oral language (listening, speaking)
- Visual language (viewing, presenting)
- Written language (reading, writting)
- Language A: literature (SL/HL)
- Language A: language and literature (SL/HL)
- Literature and performance (SL)
- Reading: 52 questions, 65 minutes.
- Writing and Language: 44 & 11 questions per passage. 35 minutes.
- Listening: 4 recordings, 40 questions, 30 minutes.
- Reading: 40 questions, 60 minutes.
- Writing: 2 questions, 60 minutes.
- Speaking: 3 questions, 11-14 minutes.
- Reading: 4 passages, 10 questions, 54-72 minutes.
- Listening: 3-4 lectures and 2-3 conversations – 10 questions each, 41-57 minutes.
- Speaking: 4 questions, 17 minutes.
- Writing: 2 tasks, 50 minutes.
- Reading & writing essays
- Business English
- Exam preparations
- British & American English
Need more info?
Leave your phone number, and we’ll call you back to discuss how we can help you.