If you’ve been waiting for the results of your application to public institutions since you finished SPM, UPU results day has finally arrived.
Here’s how to navigate your following steps quickly and easily.
How do you find out what your UPU results are?
Your UPU results will be accessible for SPM 2020 leavers from 16 July 2021 (Friday, 12pm) through 25 July 2021. (Sunday, 5pm).
The following URLs will allow you to check your UPU results online:
- (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) Portal) https://jpt.utm.my
- (Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) Portal) http://jpt.uum.edu.my
- https://jpt.unimas.my (Portal of Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS))
- (Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS) Portal) http://jpt.ums.edu.my
- (Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) Portal) http://jpt.umt.edu.my
Have you gotten an offer you like?
What you’ll have to do next is:
- Accept the offer between July 17 and July 26, 2021.
- Prepare all of your key documents and make copies of them. Your SPM results slip, your school completion certificate, your NRIC, and other pertinent documents are among them.
- Create a bank account.
- Begin making university preparations and packing.
Have you received an offer but it isn’t what you were hoping for?
It’s possible that you were offered an alternative course that wasn’t on your list of options. What can you do if it’s not something you’re interested in?
Accept the course that has been assigned to you.
Regrettably, the UPU offer is final and binding. You will not be allowed to apply for this academic session again, nor will you be able to appeal for a change of decision if you reject the offer. As a result, it’s critical to consider all options before making a decision. After all, once you’ve started the course, there’s a chance you’ll enjoy it.
(b) Reject the course that has been assigned to you.
If you are confident that you do not wish to take the course that has been offered to you, you can decline the offer. You will still be able to apply to private colleges for the course that you really want.
You didn’t get any offers?
It’s not the end of the world if you didn’t receive any offers. Here are a few choices for you to consider.
(a) File an appeal.
If you did not receive any offers, you may still file an appeal through the UPU website here within 10 days of the announcement of the UPU results.
Only those who did not receive any offers are eligible to file an appeal. In your appeal, you will have four options to choose from. Your appeal’s success is contingent on the availability of vacancies following the registration of new students.
Appeal applications for SPM 2020 leavers wanting to enroll in the 2020/2021 academic session can be submitted between July 16, 2021 (Friday, 12pm) and July 26, 2021 (Saturday, 12pm) (Monday, 5pm).